The White Tower (Maltese: Torri l-Abjad)
The White Tower (Maltese: Torri l-Abjad), is a small watchtower overlooking Armier Bay in the limits of Mellieħa, Malta. It was built in 1658 as the sixth of the De Redin towers.
Restoration works at the White Tower got underway on the 14th June 2017. Due to the complexity of the works, the restoration project has been divided into several phases.